Beta LaserMike System Solution from NDC to Demonstrate In-Process Measurement at Wire China 2016
09 Sep 2016
NDC Technologies, a leading global provider of precision measurement and process control solutions, will be demonstrating the latest Beta LaserMike system solution for in-process measurement and automated quality testing of cable at the upcoming Wire China 2016 exhibition, September 26 - 29 (Booth W1A47). The Beta LaserMike measurement system solution is designed to improve product quality, increase productivity, optimize process reliability, and reduce manufacturing costs.
NDC will be exhibiting its range of AccuScan diameter and ovality gauges including the economical AccuScan 4012 single-axis gaugeand the AccuScan 5000 Series two-axis gauges. The AccuScan 4012 offers manufacturers a compact, economical gauge for measuring product diameters up to 12 mm with ±0.0005 mm accuracy. The AccuScan 4012 provides highly flexible communications with easy connection to a host PC or PLC using RS-232, DeviceNet, Profinet, Profibus, Ethernet/IP, and Ethernet TCP/ IP. The AccuScan 5000 Series offers high-speed, highly reliable two-axis diameter and ovality measurements for products up to 80 mm. The AccuScan 5000 Series effectively monitors cylindrical round and special-shaped products for optimum process control and immediately catches product flaws with High-Speed Tolerance Checking. The Beta LaserMike products team will also present the new AccuScan 6000 Series -- the industry’s only four-axis scanning diameter and ovality gauge that provides the highest ovality and flaw detection accuracy compared to 3-axis gauges.
The latest DCM ES-2G LAN/Data cable testing system enables cable makers to test more cable faster and with higher quality results. The DCM ES-2G efficiently tests Cat 5/6/6a/7/7a/8 cables to 2.2 GHz. A new innovative technology eliminates the effect of jacket removal on reflection measurements, such as input impedance and return loss. An automated 4-pair switching platform enables operators to perform cable testing in less than 3 minutes. Easy-to-use testing software offers complete test management and reporting capabilities.
In addition, the other latest Beta LaserMike products on display include:
- LN3015/LN3040 Series three-axis lump and neckdown detectors for the quick, reliable detection and location of product flaws before they become costly production problems to ensure maximum quality control.
- CenterScan 2010 eccentricity measurement system for the accurate, dependable gauging of insulation diameter and conductor eccentricity of wire and cable to maximize product quality and reduce production scrap.
- LaserSpeed® non-contact laser gauge for measuring the length and speed of products with better than ±0.05% accuracy and ±0.02% repeatability, delivering significant quality, productivity and manufacturing savings.
- BenchMike, the industry’s leading off-line part/sample inspection system with over 15,000 gauges installed worldwide, now with larger high-resolution display.
- DataPro process controllers that capture product and process data from Beta LaserMike gauges in real time to efficiently control processes at every step, from start-up through production to final quality checks.
To learn more, please visit www.ndc.com/betalasermike.