Lämneå Bruk at Schweissen & Schneiden in Essen, Germany
12 Sep 2013
Lämneå Bruk, the Swedish manufacturer of equipment for the manufacturing of welding consumables, will take part in the Schweissen & Schneiden exhibition in Essen, Germany.
Lämneå focuses on the design and manufacture of machines for the ferrous and stainless steel wire industry and we’re a reliable supplier of complete lines and plants for the wire industry including pay-offs, mechanical de-scaling equipment, drawing machines and take-up units. Their in the wire drawing industry started more than 100 years ago which has given us a tremendous amount of experience which we incorporate in the design of our machines and equipment.
- Layer winded spools 0,5 to 30kg, spooled in a Lamnea precision layer winder
- Drums with MIG/MAG wire coiled in the Lamnea No Twist Coiler, 40m/s
- Drums with Flux Core wire coiled in the Lamnea Live Bloc Coiler
- Fully Automatic Precision Layer Winder line which will care for plastic/fiber spools and wire baskets.
- New developed plastic spool specifically designed for precision layer winding
Furthermore, information and videos on our full range of process and precision rewinding lines will be available on the stand.
Do not miss this opportunity to discuss manufacturing and final packaging solutions. We are looking forward serving your needs.
For further info please visit our home page www.lamnea.se