Search results in category Non-Ferrous Equipment
- Braiders Weaving Looms Armoring ... (14)
- Butt, Cold & Flash Welders (12)
- Cleaning & Plating Lines. Incl. ... (11)
- Cont. Casters Rod Extruders Scra... (6)
- Drives & Controls & Process Auto... (12)
- Enameling Furnaces Including Lac... (10)
- Engravers, Code Markers, Ink Pri... (21)
- Extrusion Lines & Isolation Appl... (16)
- In Line Annealing (15)
- Instrumentation Sensors Laser Ga... (13)
- Lead Presses (4)
- Payoffs Including Furnace & Process (40)
- Peripherals Pull In Dogs Straigh... (12)
- Shaping Mills Turks Heads (2)
- Spoolers & Take-Ups Incl. Furnac... (28)
- Standby power solutions (2)
- Stranders Bunchers Capstans Closers (40)
- Waste Treatment Including Solven... (1)
- Wire Drawing Machinery Incl. Rod... (27)
Found 184 records | Page 1 of 19
O.M.A. S.r.l. is a leading manufacturer of braiding machines, bobbin winders and complementary products
GER S.A. Belgium is specialized in the sale of new and second-hand machinery for wire and cable, for the ferrous and non-ferrous industry since 1980.
NATIONAL MACHINERY EXCHANGE, INC. has been a leader in used wire equipment since 1934
Sant Engineering Industries, is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Cable Machinery, Plastic Processing Machinery, PVC Flexible Pipe/Hose Machinery, PVC Suction Hose Pipe making Machine, Carry Bag Making Machinery and other machinery.
Wardwell is a world wide producer of all types of braiding, winding, and spiralling machines and equipment to support them
SPECIALIZES IN ARMOURED CABLE MACHINERY.
Kalmark offers cost effective solutions to integrate engineered state of the art technologies with new and existing cable making equipment and systems.
We supply automated machinery for the wire & rebar industry including mesh welders, wire straightening and cutting machines and automated rebar bender.
FLYMCA manufactures stranders: rigid, tubular, skips, planetarys, drum twisters and ancillary
We offer a comprehensive range of products that incorporates advanced technologies in the manufacture of wire and cable processing equipment .