Bartell Machinery at wire 2016 Presenting Fibre optic, LAN Cable and Energy Cable Production
02 Feb 2016
At the wire 2016 exhibition in Düsseldorf, Bartell will be focused on innovation by featuring its advanced wire and cable production systems. From advanced fibre optic and LAN cable production to high speed manufacture of energy cables, Bartell range of Ceeco branded wire & cable products have been at the forefront of technologies that cut costs, expand data signal rates and allow higher transmission frequencies to speed communications and power to all corners of the globe.
- High speed side loading Roll Form Strander, up to 300 mm2
- Backtwist high speed data cable twinning
- High performance OPGW stranders
- High speed strip armouring lines, with 300 mm2 wide coil width
- High Speed 2200 mm Single Twist Roll Form strander, up to 500 mm2
- Modularized roll form unit, producing 240 mm2 compact aluminum at 200 m/min
Ceeco Bartell Products have been at the forefront of wire & cable technology and remains one of the world’s premier suppliers of rotating equipment. To obtain more detailed information, visit Bartell in Hall 9, at stand 9C70.
Featured Listings more listings
JMS Machinery is involved in the fabrication and manufacturing of all small and large types of wire and tube drawing mac...