EDER Engineering Presents Latest Developments at WIRE 2014/Duesseldorf
20 Feb 2014
EDER Engineering-Austria for over 65 years supplies technically leading die-tool processing equipment and special dies to the international wire and cable industry, and exports 98 per cent of its output worldwide directly and via its global network of international representatives.
At WIRE 2014 in Duesseldorf and at their huge stand in hall No.10, EDER will offer a variety of latest technological developments in drawing die-tool working machines, allowing the users to benefit by longer life of the die and higher tonnage drawn; accurate reconditioning of the die; durability with minimal maintenance costs; lower operational cost; reduction of manpower (due to high degree of automation built-in); easy operation; and the experience and proven after-sale support of EDER-Austria.
The following exhibits/developments will be displayed in Duesseldorf:
- Leading die-tool processing machines for the repair and/or production of ultrahard tungsten carbide-, diamond-, PCD precision die-tools. (standard, semi- automatic and fully automatic conceptions).
- Die workshop ancillary equipment
- (cleaning/measuring devices, microscopes etc.)
- Technical assistance programs (installation, training, die-reconditioning etc.)
- Die tool working materials (eg. Diamond powders, pastes, suspensions, grinding-, sizing- and measuring pins etc.)
At the EDER-Stand 10A/40-02, the following experts will be at visitors´disposal: Dr. Kurt EDER, Mr. Christoph Trauner, Mr. Willi Eberhardt, Mrs. Isolde EDER, Mr. Bernhard EDER, Mrs. Alexandra EDER and international representatives.
Featured Listings more listings
in Used Spools&amp; Reels Incl. Spool &amp; Reel Refurbishing, Payoffs Including Furnace &amp; Process, Spool Payoffs Undriven and Driven, Turntable Payoffs Undriven and Driven, Alphabetical Listing
Precision Reel Services offers a complete spool and reconditioning service for 3" spools to giant 110" reels