EDER Engineering-Austria at Wire CHINA 2016
26 Aug 2016
EDER Engineering GmbH for nearly 70 years have offered efficient and technically leading standard-, semi-automatic- and fully automatic machines for both the reconditioning and production of ultrahard precision drawing die-tools made from tungsten carbide, natural diamond and synthetic PCD, as well as such precision dietools and technical assistance for all advanced EDER equipment and for an up-todate processing of die-tools.
EDER-Austria have been continuously active in China since 1978 and will again participate in the forthcoming exhibition in Shanghai ( 26 – 29 Sept., 2016), displaying the following products at their Stand W1 D51 in the Austrian Pavilion there:
- Machines for working of tungsten carbide dies
- Machines for working of diamond- / PCD dies
- Die Workshop ancillary equipment
- Die working material, such as Diamond powders/pastes/suspensions/grinding pins.
- Some of these products will be shown life, others in a multi-media show at the stand and latest catalogues will also be available for visiting customers.
Personnel at the EDER stand No. W1 D51 in Shanghai :
Dr. K.G. EDER / President Mrs. A.V. EDER Mrs. H. LIU Mr. Q. PENG/Representative
Web site: www.eder-eng.com (6 languages)