IWCS 2017 Professional Development Courses and More
02 Oct 2017
This year at IWCS 2017, a variety of strong Professional Development Courses are offered. A great learning opportunity from renowned industry experts.
Core Courses (each offered on Sunday, October 8th from 8am - Noon) The annual core courses will provide those new to our cable & connectivity industry with basic technology information.
- CU101: Fundamentals of Copper Conductors & Metallic Cable Design Applications
- FO101: Fundamentals of Optical Fibers & FO Cable Design & Application
- MA101: Selection & Use of Materials in Wire & Cable
- EX101: Fundamentals and Applications for Wire & Cable Extrusion
Elective Courses (each offered on Sunday, October 8th from 1pm - 5pm)
The four elective courses will deliver current, leading edge topics geared at providing information on new areas of interest to engineers, scientists, and other cable & connectivity professionals.
- EX202: The Art and Science of Extrusion Machinery for Wire and Cable
- CN205: Fiber Optic Connectors and Testing
- FO210: Introduction to Fiber Optics and Testing - Best Practices
- FO206: Bend Resistant Single-Mode and multi-mode Fibers
Over time, students completing three Core Courses, along with two Electives, will be presented with an IWCS Professional Development achievement plaque.
The Courses will conclude prior to the opening of the IWCS Technical Symposium, allowing Attendees to participate both in the Courses and each aspect of the Conference. Lunch will be provided to registrants of the Courses on Sunday.
IWCS 2017 Orlando
Over 150 Papers and Presentations in 20 compelling Sessions. Four full days covering the very latest information and technologies. You will not want to miss this fascinating event! Use the Final Program to personalize your Conference experience.
For descriptions of all the Sessions, view the Final Program.
IWCS is the premier venue for new technologies in cable & connectivity products, processes and applications.